1. Someone who is armored is protected against everyone. 2. To be very guarded with their surroundings. 3. To be tough and defensive.
1. To be able to move around freely. 2. Not to feel constrained to do anything. 3. To be at ease.
- To go along with the crowd. 2. Not questioning anything. 3. Following the latest trends without adding personality.
- Someone who is trying too hard. 2. Someone who is fake. 3. Trying to be something that they are not.
- To be without extra space. 2. Without any breathing room. 3. Something that is barely squeezed in.
- To label space. 2. To perfectly fit in a specific space. 3. To calculate units for something.
- Necessary objects in life. 2. To be indispensable. 3. Without any excess.
- Something having the same pattern. 2. To be plain does not have to be boring. 3. Not adding much variety.
- Someone who is fashionable makes a statement. 2. Sets trends, instead of following along. 3. The fashionable person stands out in a good way with their clothes.
- To have some extra room. 2. Not worrying about boundaries. 3. Something that is unrestrained.
- Bold line on something. 2. To have a fold. 3. To divide specific sections.